Day 8 of 60 Days to 60 Years
Resurrection Catholic Parish 1963-2023 We are Resurrection Catholic Parish; the living body of Christ. We are called and challenged to live a prayer-filled life, heal a broken world, share our timeless stories, and act with a servant’s heart. We are called to be the love of Jesus; welcoming and loving all God’s people all the time. 60 Years of Memories The Aura of Love By Msgr./Fr Jim Feely This is my expression of gratitude/sign of the aura of love/prayer for a fruitful future. I entered my 50th year of age in 1982. Members of the parish staff, guided by Mary Beth Jones, decided the occasion called for a “Surprise Birthday Party” and invited the whole parish! They pulled it off! It was a memorable event! As part of the evening, several people contrived a “roast.” One item I recall: Dan Jones appeared on crutches. The setting: I had recently demonstrated some failing of my eyesight. This especially became noticed at Mass when I had to move the server holdin...

Comments
Post a Comment